COVID-19 UPDATE – 4th SEPTEMBER
“Today there were 663 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and one was positive for Covid-19. The latest positive was imported on the Delta flight from Atlanta on 3 September 2020 by a visitor. Contact tracing is underway.
“Bermuda has had 175 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- 158 have recovered, and
- there are 8 active cases, who are
- all under active public health monitoring;
- none is hospitalized or in critical care, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 65 are Imported
- 89 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- 2 are under investigation
“Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.“