COVID-19 Update – 19 November
“Yesterday, there were 526 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and two were positive for COVID-19. Both cases are classified as imported and tested positive on arrival via DL584 from Atlanta on 17 November 2020. Both cases had pre-departure tests.
“Case isolation and contact tracing has begun.
“Bermuda now has 226 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 17 active cases, who are
- all under public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 200 have recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
“The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 53 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 7 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
“The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 113 are Imported
- 92 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 21 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation
“Bermuda’s country status is ‘Sporadic Cases.’ The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.”