COVID-19 Update – 18 November
This most recent case is classified as local transmission with a known contact with details as follows:
- 1 resident who became symptomatic having been under quarantine since 12 November 2020, as they were a household contact of an imported case. (The imported case is a resident, who arrived on 7 November 2020 and tested positive on their Day 4 test).
Bermuda now has 224 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- There are 19 active cases, who are:
- all under public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 196 have recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 53 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 7 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 111 are Imported
- 92 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 21 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases.” The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.