COVID-19 Update 30 October
Bermuda now has 199 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 14 active cases (all imported, consisting of 5 visitors and 9 returning residents), who are
- all under public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 176 have recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 55 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 7 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
The source of all cases is as follows:
- 88 are Imported
- 90 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 21 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.
The Ministry of Health would like to advise the public that The PUBLIC HEALTH (COVID-19) EMERGENCY (NO. 3) ORDER 2020 is in place and therefore a public health emergency continues to exist in Bermuda. Residents should continue with precautions of correct mask wearing, physical distancing and ensuring activities or events, if they must be held, are held outside as often as possible.