- asymptomatic resident arrived on October 14th via Jet Blue (B61731) from JFK and tested positive on their day 8 test
- on-resident arrived October 22nd via British Airways (BA2233) and was tested due to becoming symptomatic
- symptomatic resident arrived October 16th via Air Canada (AC942) from Toronto who tested positive on their day 8 test.
Case isolation and contact tracing has begun.
Bermuda now has 193 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 9 active cases, who are
- all under public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 175 have recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 55 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 7 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 82 are Imported
- 0 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 21 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.