COVID-19 Update – 1 October
Today there were 895 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
Bermuda has had 181 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are 4 active cases, who are
- all under public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 168 have recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 56 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 9 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 70 are Imported
- 90 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 21 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.