COVID-19 Update – 11 August
Today there were 643 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
Bermuda has 159 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are now 5 active cases, who are
- all under active public health monitoring, and
- none is hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 145 have recovered,
- the total deceased remains 9, and
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 59 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 101 years.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 55 are Imported
- 85 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.