The average age of all confirmed positive cases is 60 & the median age is 65. The age range of all confirmed cases is 18-101 years. The average age of persons hospitalised is 65 & the median age is 65.
- 42 confirmed #COVID19 cases were imported, including 1 confirmed case identified today,
- 85 were local transmission (known contact)
- 12 were local transmission (unknown contact)
- 7 are under investigation
- 57% of #COVID19 cases have been Black
- 40% White
- 3% other or unknown
- Of the 146 Covid-19 cases confirmed to date, 62 are male & 84 are female
A review of our testing numbers show that to date, out of the 9747 tests results received, 146 were positive, 9601 were negative.