July 11th – October 22nd
On July 12th Her Excellency, Mrs. Rena Lalgie as Patron, hosted the first Progressive Eats event. Her guests enjoyed a tea party and received information to share with their own guests. Each person gave a minimum donation of $10 to the hostess, for Bermuda Red Cross.
Her Excellency’s guest will each host their own event within two weeks of attending this event or as soon as possible. These host will invite 6 people to an event of their choosing i.e. coffee/tea, cocktails, cheese & wine, backyard BBQ etc whatever the the host chooses to present. These 42 guests will give their host a minimum donation of $10 for Bermuda Red Cross.
The “Progression” will continue
- 42 persons will each host 5 people, which means 210 people are guests.
- 210 people will host their own event and invite 4 people which means 840 people are guests.
- 840 people will host their own event and invite 3 people which means 2,520 guests.
- 2,520 people will host their own event and invite 2 people which takes the number of guests up to 5,040.
- Finally, the last 5,040 people will host their own event and invite 1 person.
Each host is asked to have their donation in to us within two weeks of their event. Our aim is to have this fundraiser completed by October 22nd.
Each host must ensure their guests are given the link and password to the website so that they can have access to all of the information.
- October 23, 2021
- Saturday, 12AM to 12AM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Saturday, 12AM to 12AM
October 23, 2021